Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm back


I can't believe we've been offline for (just) three and half months! It feels like forever!!

God has been very good to my hubby and I. We both have jobs again, and gave us favor with the mortgage company to lower our interest rate, and therefore, our payments. Since we are still being frugal, we only have dial-up at home. But, we can still use WiFi at church and the library, so it all works out okay.

That being said, I'm going to try to list some contests and giveaways as I run across them. If you read either blog, you know one of my passions is reading. I can't begin to list the number of books I have read in the past three months. I once had a five shelf bookcase full of unread books. No more! Most of them are now on the read list and ready to be added to my paperbackswap.com shelf, or be sent on to my mom in Independence.

Anyway, where I was going with that - most of the contests I will list probably have to do with books. (sorry, my blog, my option. But I do thank you for stopping by!) Time allowing, I'll add those that I may not enter, but run across. I have to share the internet with hubby now, and will spend most of my time online while he's sleeping. (he works overnights now).

Thanks for popping and God Bless!

No comments: